New Hope Worship Center ``Where Worship Is A Family Affair``
New Hope Worship Center began in 1994 here in the bunn, NC area. The church was started to bring ``New Hope`` to people that are hurting and searching for answers. We are a multiracial congregation and we welcome everyone. We love to worship and sing praise to the Lord through contemporary music and the traditional hymns.
GOD IS LOVE SO WE LOVE
We love God by loving others and we service God by serving others.
God has an awesome plan for your life and we would like to encourage you to find His plan. Everyone needs a church family to love them and help them to fulfill their purpose in this world.
Come on out and join us for a service, we would love to have you!
Nursery is provided on Sunday mornings beginning at 10am
Wee Surge is a Children's church program for 3 year old to kindergarten meeting on Sunday morning at 11am.
Surge is Children's Church meeting where the children learn about Jesus through games, songs, lessons, drama, videos and prayer. This is for grades 1 -6 and they meet in the gym Sunday morning at 11am
Sunday School is available for ALL ages on Sunday morning at 10am. Classrooms are divided by ages for children. We have the following Adult Sunday School Classes: College and Career, Young Married, Adult, Senior Adult
Men's Meeting meets on the 1st Sunday of every month at 8:30am
Mpact Girls/Missionettes meets on Wednesday Night at 7pm. The girls are divided into classrooms by and and they learn about Jesus and themselves as they are led by Christian Women. This is for all girls ages 4 - 5th grade.
Kingdom Kids meets on Wednesday night at 7pm. The boys are divided into classrooms by age and learn about Jesus and themselves as they are led by Christian Men. This is for boys ages 4-5th grade
Teens meet on Wednesday Night in the Gym at 7pm. This is for all middle and high school age students.
Adult Bible Study meets on Wednesday night at 7pm in the main sanctuary. A variety of different subjects and speakers as we discuss the bible and how to apply these to our everyday lives
Wednesday Night Meals. We currently have a time of fellowship on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday night of each month. Meals are served by donation
Outreach Ministries - Please contact the office if you would like more information about getting involved in reaching others in the community for Jesus. This ministry includes, food pantry, visitation, and ministering to those in the rest homes.
Women's Ministry meets on the 3rd Monday night of each month. This ministry is for all adult ladies. We share a devotion, have a time of fellowship and there is always good food.
Franklin County Christian Sports - Basketball season that will run from Nov - March for all children ages 4 - 18. Cost for the season is $25.00
Men's Basketball league season will run from March - June we have two leagues one is for ages 19-29 and then 30+. Cost for this is $300.00 per TEAM
About New Hope Worship Center
We believe in the verbal inspiration of the Bible
* In one God eternally existing in three person; namely the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost
* That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost, and born of the Virgin Mary. That Jesus was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead. That He ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the Intercessor.
* That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance is commanded of God for all and necessary for forgiveness of sins.
* That justification, regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ
* In sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Christ; through the Word, and by the Holy Ghost
* Holiness to be God's standard of living for His people
* In the baptism with the Holy Ghost subsequent to a clean heart
* In speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and that it is the initial evidence of the baptism of the Holy Ghost
* In water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost
* Divine healing is provided for all in the atonement
* In the Lord's Supper and washing of the saint's feet
* In the premillennial second coming of Jesus. First, to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to Him in the air. Second, to reign on the earth a thousand years
* In the bodily resurrection; eternal life for the righteous, and eternal punishment for the wicked
Know What God Has Done For You
Heaven is a FREE gift. It is not earned or deserved.
``For it is by grace you have been saved`` - Ephesians 2:8 (NIV)
Man is a sinner and cannot save himself. Sin is:
1. The things we say that we should not.
2. The things we do which we should not.
3. The things we think which we should not.
4. The things we should have done but did not.
God, not man, decides what is right and wrong. We may think we are OK, but the truth is that we are not. The truth is everyone has sinned and deserves it penalty. ``For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God`` - Romans 3:23 (KJV), ``For the wages of sin is death`` - Romans 6:23 (KJV)
God loves us, but we must punish sin. -Exodus 34:7 (NIV) God is maintaining love to thousands, and forgiving wickedness, rebellion and sin. Yet he does not leave the guilty unpunished....``
Jesus paid the price for our sins. Jesus is God come in the flesh -John 1:1-14. Jesus died and arose again to pay the price for our sins and to purchase for us a place in heaven which he offers as a free gift.
Faith is the key to heaven. Faith is trusting in Jesus alone for your salvation by asking him to forgive your sins and asking him to be the director (Lord) of your life. Repentance (changing one's direction) is not just asking Jesus to forgive you. It also involves wanting to change. Asking Jesus to forgive you, but not really wanting to change is remorse (feeling guilty) not repentance. You may not feel like you can change, but God will give you the strength you need. If you want Jesus to be your forgiven and the leader (Lord) of your life pray this prayer:
Prayer of Salvation
``Dear God, I know that you love me and showed that by sending your son, Jesus, to die on the cross for the forgiveness of my sins. I ask you to forgive me of my sins and to become the leader (Lord) of my life. I accept the free gift of eternal life you give. Place your Spirit in me to direct my life. Amen``
If you asked Jesus to forgive you of your sins and be the leader (Lord) of your life, then God has made you part of his family. He has forgiven you and has prepared a place in heaven for you.